Welcome to mediacube.gr. By using our website you agree unconditionally to comply with all terms and agreements relating to its use and which should be read carefully.
All website content, including images, graphics, photographs, texts, services and products remain our intellectual property and are protected by the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions. All intellectual property rights of this website belong to our company or to third persons that have legally granted us their use. Copying, reproduction or retransmission of any website material without prior written authorization of our Company or of any other legitimate rights-holder is prohibited. The availability of content on our website should in no way be construed as a transfer or license of the rights to use it.
In MEDIACUBE we are committed to protect your privacy and abide without exception by the Privacy Act 1998 and the current legislation (according to Law no. 2472/1997 and Law no. 3471/2006). Our policy ensures unswervingly that any information you provide to us will remain private and secure. This website operates in accordance with applicable Greek and European legislation and caters to safely keep the personal data of users / subscribers for as long use our website in any way.
All information related to user’s personal data and transactions are safe and confidential. Maintaining confidentiality is taken for granted. The same basic principles of classical transactions also apply to online sales (e-commerce). All information transmitted by the user in MEDIACUBE are confidential and the latter has taken all necessary measures to use them only to the extent necessary in the context of service.
Personal data that are indicated by users to contact form on site www.mediacube.gr, used exclusively by us, in order to support, promote and execute services used by users. The holdings data file is possible to be notified to the competent judicial, administrative and other legal authorities upon their request and according to current legislative provisions. The user / subscriber has the rights to information and objection, in the context of legislation on secrecy in telecommunications, laid down in Articles 11-13 of Law. 2472/1997.
If MEDIACUBE uses third parties to support its systems, ensures the guarantee of privacy. The user can request any information held about him and their correction in case of the existence of errors.
In any case, MEDIACUBE never discloses or publishes user’s personal data or information. Personal data which user grants available to MEDIACUBE within subscription, are used exclusively for the execution of transactions. All information are coded and stored safely.
Every visitor can browse the website without providing any personal information. Only in case of subscription to Contact form, personal data requested. The necessary elements for subscription to Contact form are user’s name, email address, telephone number, subject and main text of message and any attached documents.
- Third party vendors, including Google, may show ads of MEDIACUBE in Web sites.
You can configure your Browser to notify you each time before taking a cookie and you may decide to download or reject. In this case, keep in mind that you may not be able to use all its features.
- MEDIACUBE may use the functions of Google Analytics to display ads (e.g. remarketing , reports of Display Network Google, integrating Doubleclick Campaign Manager and reports demographics and interests ).
- Using the Settings Ads, visitors may be excluded from Google Analytics for display ads and customize ads on Display Network Google.
Options available exceptions Google Analytics for web.
MEDIACUBE comply with policy of interest-based advertising and Google Adwords restrictions for sensitive categories: It uses Remarketing with Google Analytics for web advertising.
- MEDIACUBE and third-party vendors , including Google, use cookie of the original manufacturer (such as cookie of Google Analytics) and cookie of third party ( such as the cookie DoubleClick), for updating, optimization and ad display, according to previous visits some users on its website.
- MEDIACUBE and its third party vendors, including Google, use cookie of the original manufacturer ( such as cookie of Google Analytics) and cookie of third party ( such as the cookie DoubleClick), for running reports of ads impressions, other advertising services and interactions with these ad impressions and advertising services related to visits to its website MEDIACUBE.
- MEDIACUBE may use advertising data based on Advertising related to Google interest or third party audience data (such as age, gender and interests) with Google Analytics.